We sell at various farmers markets in the lower mainland. White Rock and Squamish are our main 2 markets, and we'll be there roughly every 2 weeks in 2017.
- White Rock: (Sundays: 10-2): May 7, 21, 28; June 4, 18; July 16, 30; August 13, 27; September 10, 24; October 1
- Squamish: (Saturdays: 10-3): May 6, 13, 27; June 10, 24; July 8, 22; August 5, 19; September 2, 16, 30
- Kitsilano: (Sundays: 10-2): June 25, July 23.
- Trout lake: (Saturdays: 9-2): June 3.
- Nat Bailey - winter market: (Saturdays: 10-2): April 1, 15.
- Hastings Park - winter market: (Sundays 10-2): April 9, 23, 30.
Stores: We sell at the following stores:
- The Gallery of BC Ceramics: BC Potters Guild: Granville Island, Vancouver
- Audain Art Museum shop: Whistler
- Little Cricket Gift Gallery: Maple Ridge
- Act Gallery Shop: Maple Ridge Art Gallery: Maple Ridge
- Kizmit Gift Gallery: Fort Langley
Craft shows: We do a few craft shows during the year:
- Spring show: 4 Abbotsford potters: Friday, May 12: 3-8 and Saturday, May 13: 10-4
- Kamloops Art in the Park: Kamloops, July 1 - Canada Day
- Cranberry Festival: Fort Langley: Saturday, October 7: 10-5
- Apple Festival: UBC Botanical gardens: Saturday, October 14th: 11-4
- Christmas show: 4 Abbotsford potters: Friday, December 8: 3-8 and Saturday, December 9: 10-4
Home show 2017:
We had many requests to have more days available, so everyone can find time in their busy schedules. So in 2016 we expanded our annual home show to 3 days, which worked great. So we'll do the same for 2017. We hold this at our house and clear out the front room to make room for all the pots we have for sale. It will be held on:
- Friday: November 24: 4-9
- Saturday: November 25: 11-6
- Sunday: November 26: 11-6
You're welcome to come by our workshop any time of the year. We have lots of finished pots in stock. Please email or call ahead to make sure one of us will be there. Call 604-308-4154 or 604-308-7320.