We sell at various farmers markets in the lower mainland. Squamish is our main market, and we'll be there every 2 weeks in 2018.
Stores: We sell at the following stores:
- Kizmit Gift Gallery: Fort Langley
- The Gallery of BC Ceramics: BC Potters Guild: Granville Island, Vancouver
- Audain Art Museum shop: Whistler
- Little Cricket Gift Gallery: Maple Ridge
- Act Gallery Shop: Maple Ridge Art Gallery: Maple Ridge
Shows: We do a few shows during the year:
- Spring show: 4 Abbotsford potters: Friday, May 11: 3-8 and Saturday, May 12: 10-4
- Kamloops Art in the Park: Kamloops, July 1 - Canada Day
- Cranberry Festival: Fort Langley: Saturday, October 6: 10-5
- Apple Festival: UBC Botanical gardens: Saturday, October 13th: 11-4
- Christmas show: 4 Abbotsford potters: Friday, December 7: 3-8 and Saturday, December 8: 10-4
Home show 2018:
We hold this at our house and clear out the front room to make room for all the pots we have for sale.
- Saturday: November 24: 11-6
- Sunday: November 25: 11-6
You're welcome to come by our workshop any time of the year. We have lots of finished pots in stock. Please email or call ahead to make sure one of us will be there. Call 604-308-4154.