We sell at various farmers markets in the lower mainland. Squamish is our main market, and we'll be there every 2 weeks in 2018.
- Squamish: (Saturdays: 10-3): May 5, 12, 26; June 9, 23; July 7, 21; Aug 4, 18; Sept 1, 15, 29
- Kitsilano: (Sundays: 10-2): June 3; July 8; Aug 5; Sept 2
- Trout lake: (Saturdays: 9-2): May 19; June 30
- Riley Park: (Saturdays: 10-2): June 16; July 14; Aug 11; Sept 8
- White Rock: (Sundays: 10-2): May 20; June 17; July 15; Aug 12; Sept 9
- Pentiction: (Saturdays: 8:30-2): July 28; Aug 25
- Nat Bailey - winter market: (Saturdays: 10-2): fall 2018. will post dates when we have them
- Hastings Park - winter market: (Sundays 10-2): fall 2018. will post dates when we have them
Stores: We sell at the following stores:
- Kizmit Gift Gallery: Fort Langley
- Audain Art Museum shop: Whistler
- Little Cricket Gift Gallery: Maple Ridge
- Act Gallery Shop: Maple Ridge Art Gallery: Maple Ridge
We have enough stock this year to supply a few more stores. If you're interested, give us a call.
Shows: We do a few shows during the year:
- Spring show: 4 Abbotsford potters: Friday, May 11: 3-8; Saturday, May 12: 10-4
- Kamloops Art in the Park: Kamloops, July 1 - Canada Day
- Cranberry Festival: Fort Langley: Saturday, October 6: 10-5
- Apple Festival: UBC Botanical gardens: Saturday, October 13th: 11-4
- Christmas show: 4 Abbotsford potters: Friday, December 7: 3-8 and Saturday, December 8: 10-4
Home show 2018:
We hold this at our house and clear out the front room to make room for all the pots we have for sale.
- Saturday: November 24: 11-6
- Sunday: November 25: 11-6
You're welcome to come by our workshop any time of the year. We have lots of finished pots in stock. Please call ahead to make sure one of us will be there.